E-Learning – Management of Lifting Operations
July 22, 2020
Jadwal Pelatihan E-Learning – Management of Lifting Operations
|Belum ada jadwal terbaru|
The HSE publishes data each year on fatal and non-fatal injuries to workers that occur in the previous period. Regrettably, some of these injuries occur because of unsafe lifting operations. Lifting operations are not limited to large cranes on construction sites, but can occur in a range of industries and activities, for example:
- The manufacturing industry uses overhead gantry cranes and hoists.
- Delivery firms and storage facilities use forklift trucks and tele-handlers to move items.
- Excavators used for lifting in construction works, waste recycling companies and other industries.
- Scissor lifts and cherry pickers can be used in many situations to provide access.
- Demonstrate and understanding health & safety legislation affecting lifting operations
- Be aware of the appointed persons duties and responsibilities as required by BS7121 Pt 1: 1989, to Parts 1-5, Plan the Lift
- Operate Safe Systems of Work, Implement Method Statement & Risk Assessment
- Provide effective supervision to satisfy the requirements of HSWA, LOLER, PUWER
- The H&S Act 1974. Loler & Puwer 1998 Regs
- BS7121 Code of Practice for the Safe use of Cranes (Parts 1-5)
- Understand and Prepare a Safe Systems of Work & Drawing Exercise
- Crane Selection, Types of Cranes, Ground Loadings and Crane Set Up
- Personnel Selection, PPE Required , Reporting Procedure
- Risk Assessment & Method Statements Hazard Spotting
- Planning the Lifting Operation to BS:7121 & Safe System of Work
- Lifting Equipment Inspection Prior to use, Safe Working Loads & Angle Loadings
- Hand Signals & Safe Operation of Radios
- Planning a Lift & Organise a Safe System
Form Registrasi Pelatihan / Training
Jika anda berkeinginan untuk mengikuti Pelatihan E-Learning – Management of Lifting Operations, anda bisa langsung menghubungi salah satu nomor kami di bawah ini:
- (0274) 4291-355 (08:00 – 16:00)
- 0811 2938 847
Anda juga bisa langsung mengisi Formulir pendaftaran di bawah ini:
error: Content is protected !!