Home » E-Learning • Environmental Safety • HSE » E-Learning – Hazardous Waste Management and Pollution Prevention
E-Learning – Hazardous Waste Management and Pollution Prevention
December 31, 2021
Jadwal Pelatihan E-Learning – Hazardous Waste Management and Pollution Prevention
|Belum ada jadwal terbaru|
This course will introduce delegates to the whole concept of managing hazardous wastes which will include their generation, storage, collection, processing , treatment, transportation and disposal. All waste related definitions will be provided and recycling and other methodologies of minimizing waste generation will be included in the course. It will also provide generic guidelines for operating a waste management system and a disposal site based on international experiences. The various pollution prevention strategies currently utilized by many industries together with some generic governmental legislation will also be included. The economic side of minimizing and/or preventing pollution by industry and the associated tangible rewards will be discussed together with the role that each person has to play in the big picture.
- Learn how to recognize the importance of environmental values in decision making.
- Learn how to avoid serious and irreversible damage to the environment.
- Learn some of the current common pollution prevention techniques being used by industry today.
- Encourage dialogue with like-minded individuals on specific issues of concern in their organizations and the opportunity to develop regional networks to address common issues.
- Encourage the “buy green” concept or the use of more environmentally friendly products.
- Assist the participants in obtaining a better appreciation of Agenda 21 (The Rio De Janeiro Conference on the Environment) and its inter-relationship amongst all the countries of the world.
- Show and emphasize the close relationship between human health & safety and the environment.
1. Brief History of the Environmental Movement & Introduction to Hazardous Waste
- Global Environmental Issues
- International Environmental Treaties and Legislation
- Environmental Awareness and Due Diligence
- Definition of Hazardous and Non-Hazardous Wastes
- The Hazardous Waste Management Industry
2. Management of Industrial Hazardous Waste
- Introduction to ISO 14001
- The Elements of ISO 14001 and its Relationship with ISO 9001 (Quality Management System)
- Some Typical Hazardous Waste Regulations and the need for Harmonization
- Life Cycle Management of Hazardous Wastes
- The importance of Documentation in Hazardous Waste Management
3. Pollution Prevention
- Discussions on Sources of Pollution and Techniques and Technologies for Pollution Prevention
- Exploration and Production , Refining & Transportation – Origins of Pollution
- The Toxic 12 Chemicals- Stockholm Convention and the Role of the UNEP (United Nations Environment Program)
- The Common Thread amongst Many Third World Countries Concerning Pollution Issues
4. Consideration for Major Incidents, Contingency Planning and Recommended Corrective Actions
- Discussion of Some Major Preventable Accidents
- The Importance of on-going Training and Simulated Accidents
- The Importance of Regular Review of Emergency Plans
- Big Picture Review of Hazardous Waste Management and Pollution Prevention
5. Case Studies to Develop the ISO 14001 Concept and to Re-emphasize the Importance of the Environmental Component in Job Planning
Form Registrasi Pelatihan / Training
Jika anda berkeinginan untuk mengikuti Pelatihan E-Learning – Hazardous Waste Management and Pollution Prevention, anda bisa langsung menghubungi salah satu nomor kami di bawah ini:
- (0274) 4291-355 (08:00 – 16:00)
- 0811 2938 847
Anda juga bisa langsung mengisi Formulir pendaftaran di bawah ini:
error: Content is protected !!